Production Admin / Dump Truck
Production Admin Dump Truck Operator Gladstone QLD Production Administration / Operator wanted for local Middlemount Mine.
WorkPac have built an operating structure which sources and provides specialist expertise. Their business includes both blue and white collar recruitment experts who are each focused on ensuring they deliver outstanding candidate sourcing, safety management and customer relations.
They also utilize the skills of each group member to provide specialized solutions for clients. Whether it be a large workforce deployment, national training program or planned maintenance services, the WorkPac Group provides superior outcomes for any project size.
All Candidates Must have:
- Prior Admin experience and Dump Truck (trainee).
- Standard 11 Induction
- Coal Board Medical
- Ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol Screen
For More Info:
- Duties will be Admin & Dump Truck Operation as required (could be 20% Admin / 80% Operation or vice versa)
- 7/7 Roster
- 6am to 4pm
- First 2 weeks will be Monday to Friday
- Will be placed on Dual Orders 1 x Admin / 1 x Truck Operator (trainee available)
- Immediate Start
- Meals & Accommodation available if not local
NOTE: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Apply for Production Admin Dump Truck Operator Gladstone QLD