See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Production Admin / Dump Truck
Production Admin Dump Truck Operator Gladstone QLD Production Administration / Operator wanted for local Middlemount Mine.
WorkPac have built an operating structure which sources and provides specialist expertise. Their business includes both blue and white collar recruitment experts who are each focused on ensuring they deliver outstanding candidate sourcing, safety management and customer relations.
They also utilize the skills of each group member to provide specialized solutions for clients. Whether it be a large workforce deployment, national training program or planned maintenance services, the WorkPac Group provides superior outcomes for any project size.
All Candidates Must have:
- Prior Admin experience and Dump Truck (trainee).
- Standard 11 Induction
- Coal Board Medical
- Ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol Screen
For More Info:
- Duties will be Admin & Dump Truck Operation as required (could be 20% Admin / 80% Operation or vice versa)
- 7/7 Roster
- 6am to 4pm
- First 2 weeks will be Monday to Friday
- Will be placed on Dual Orders 1 x Admin / 1 x Truck Operator (trainee available)
- Immediate Start
- Meals & Accommodation available if not local
NOTE: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Apply for Production Admin Dump Truck Operator Gladstone QLD
Dump Truck Operator Salaries
How much do dump truck production operators earn in the mines?
Depending on where you live, or which state the mine is located in, as you can see from the information below, the salaries are very different. In Queensland and New South Wales, mining wages are pretty much the same for Dump Truck Operators. Working at a Western Australian mine you can expect to earn about 20% more than if you worked in QLD or NSW.
Dump truck operator jobs are advertised on SEEK and other mining jobs boards regularly.
According to online jobs website Indeed (au.indeed.com), the average salary for a Dump Truck Production Operator in Australia is $41.98 per hour. Salary estimates are based on 326 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Dump Truck Drivers. The data was collected from past and present job ads on Indeed over the last 36 months.
Payscale.com Dump Truck Driver Pay Estimates
Looking at the salary of an entry-level Dump Truck Driver with less than 1 year experience, you can expect to earn an average hourly wage (includes bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$42 based on 24 pay reviews.
With so many different and conflicting articles about pays, it's difficult to know what the exact take home pay is for a Dump Truck Operator.
Blackwater, Queensland Dump Truck Salaries +40%
According to Payscale.com, Dump Truck Operators in the Queensland Bowen Basin area of Blackwater, earn an average of 39.7% more than the national average. Dump Truck Operators also get more money in Western Australia (26.6% more) and Kalgoorlie (17.0% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (19.6% less), Brisbane, Queensland (16.2% less) and Sydney, New South Wales (14.3% less).
SEEK mining job salaries for dump truck production operators
What are dump truck operator employers looking for?
The following list is a collection of requirements you'll find in most advertised dump truckk operator jobs
- Experience operating CAT trucks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus super on all hours worked
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain a Standard 11
- Have a strong commitment to safety and Zero Harm and ensure this is a
- priority and at the forefront of all your decision-making
- Have a strong work history
- High level of safety awareness
- Relevant current RII Competencies
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies
- Right to work in Australia - Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- Sound Work History
- Be reliable and a team player