If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Available 3 Position for Product Manager in Australia
Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunneling.
Orica has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries. Their purpose is to make customers successful, every day, all around the world. They take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainable. Together, these enable to grow and create enduring value for the shareholders.
About the role
Oric is growing, and they have an exciting opportunity to appoint three new Product Managers into the Marketing team that covers Australia, Asia and the Pacific.
- Product Manager for Bulk Explosives – Newcastle, Brisbane or Perth
- Product Manager for Packaged explosives – Newcastle, Brisbane or Perth
- Product Manager for Initiation Systems – Singapore
The offices in Newcastle, Brisbane and Perth are all close to the heart of customer operations in Australia. Singapore is the location of our global marketing hub and the center of Asian marketing efforts.
These three product categories provide the explosive energy that the customers require to achieve success and must be managed safely and knowledgeably. The marketing team must make sure Orica’s products and services are the best in the market and ready for future customer requirements. They are integral to the success of customers and the growth of Orica and they work hard to make sure that the are at the forefront of industry developments.
Talented people come from diverse backgrounds and if you can match some of the core criteria, they can help develop your marketing credentials.
What you will bring
- a good knowledge of the mining industry
- understanding of efficient and safe, drill and blast processes
- product manager or commercial experience with a large or multinational organization
- financial modelling skills
- solid commercial experience
- degree qualifications
They would like to see your resume but even the best resume doesn’t always tell about the real you. As part of your application, we’ll leave it up to you to find the best way to tell about what you can bring to the marketing team at Orica.
What they can offer
- The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organization
- Career paths that are totally flexible allowing you to specialize or become a generalist
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognized and encouraged
- Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth
- Competitive salary packages.
Would you like to Apply?
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.Click Apply for Product Manager Mining Initiation Systems Newcastle Brisbane