Pre Strip Supervisors
- Various Rosters Available
- Accommodation Provided
- Competitive Pay Rates
Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognized recruitment organization and they are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates to work. They are currently seeking experienced Pre Strip Supervisors for a major mining client in the Bowen Basin, reputed for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities. The role offers a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
About the Role:
- No induction costs
- Village Accommodation Provided
- Ongoing work
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Have previous experience supervising mining operations teams (open cut pre strip and/ or production)
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders
- Have a high level of safety awareness
Minimum Mandatory Documentation Required:
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* (Section 4)
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- Passport or Birth certificate
- Drivers License
How to apply
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, please click button below to apply now!
Please note that only suitable candidates would be contacted
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
This job for Pre Strip Supervisors will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.