See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Port Hedland Trades Persons, Scaffolders & TAs
Join forces with Linkforce , the leading shutdown maintenance service provider to the mining and resources sector. Secure consistent shutdown maintenance works across 30+ iron ore mine sites and gold operations. They are on the lookout for top quality personnel to join there growing maintenance team!
Why join forces with Linkforce?
- Drive-in-drive-out to local mine sites
- Maintain all areas of a fixed plant such as screens, crushers, conveyors, chutes, pulleys, drives etc.
- Consistent or sporadic work levels dependent on your availability
- Competitive pay rates including on site benefits and entitlements
- Mentorship program, upskilling, career progression, and pay increases
- Safe, supportive and friendly working environment
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- All tools and equipment provided on site
What do you need to apply?
- Be Port Hedland based with your own accommodation and transportation
- Trade Certificate or High Risk Work Card
- Current Australian Drivers License
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space and Gas Test Atmosphere
- Basic Fire
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol screen (ongoing)
Successful applicants will be inducted to attend our local client sites. This means you will have ample work opportunities, gain exposure to multiple sites and varied scopes of work. Receive mentoring from experienced trades persons and leadership team. Join forces with Linkforce and build your career in mining maintenance.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Port Hedland Persons Scaffolders Trade Assistant WA