See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Plant Operator – Quarries Shipper
- Permanent role
- Competitive hourly rate
Based in Yatala and reporting to the Quarry Manager, they are searching for a self-motivated, highly organized and professional individual to join there team as an Administration Officer / Weighbridge Operator . The purpose of the Administrator role is to provide administration support to the Yatala Quarry Team including eaM order processing, weighbridge operation and other general administration duties as required.
- Manage reception at the quarry office including meet and greet, site inductions, couriers and mail handling
- Organization and participation in workshops including minute taking
- Complete administrative duties including raising purchase orders, work orders, compiling spreadsheets and reports.
- Arrange purchasing, invoicing and maintenance of all purchasing records including invoicing and order tracking
- Weighbridge operation including the ticketing of incoming and outgoing trucks
- Relief mobile and fixed plant operation when required
- Receive and inspect raw material deliveries
- Handle COD sales including banking summaries and
- Prepare and process dockets.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in administration and logistics operations
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to safety and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team with minimal supervision and,
- Advanced computer skills along with well-developed organization skills.
- Permanent position
- Competitive hourly rate
- Organization dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. With some A$4.3 billion worth of sales, Boral had 8,334 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites as at 30 June 2016. Boral produces and distributes a broad range of construction materials, including quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete and asphalt; and building products, including clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, plasterboard and timber. Boral primarily serves customers in the building and construction industries with operations concentrated in three key geographical markets – Australia, the USA and Asia
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
To apply for this position
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Click Apply for Plant Operator Quarries Shipper Brisbane QLD