See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Plant Operator Full time
The City of Port Adelaide Enfield is one of the largest metropolitan Councils in South Australia providing services for and working with a growing population of over 120,000 residents and over 8000 businesses.
Provide excellent working conditions with job security, flexible working arrangements and support for professional development. Committed to supporting a constructive culture, they are passionate about what they do, and they have fun along the way! Currently have a unique and exciting opportunity for you to join the team.This is an excellent opportunity to use your, experience and knowledge in a role that has professional challenge and satisfaction.
The successful applicant will have strong attention to detail, a positive attitude and ability to work in a strong dedicated team environment.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and operate a Road Sweeper
- Accurate and timely completion of daily documentation utilizing electronic hardware and related software systems
- Ensure compliance with Councils, Code of Conduct, policies, procedures and guidelines
- Converse with members of the public and service providers in a friendly polite manner
- Ability to work from any one of council’s depots at any given time
- Requirement to work overtime on a regular basis
The successful applicant will ideally possess:
- MR truck license – essential
- Ability to effectively manage own time
- Ability to identify priorities when conflicting demands are present
- Able to be effective team member
- Literacy skills required.
Plant Operator Port Adelaide Enfield – Adelaide South Australia
- Inquiries can be directed to Mark Rooney – 84056622
- This is a Level 4 position which has a current salary range of $ 72,100 (including super)
NOTE: When you apply for this job Full time Plant Operator, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now‘ or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Click Apply for Plant Operator Port Adelaide Enfield – Adelaide South Australia