Dump Truck Jobs in Western Australia by WorkPac Group
Published Date: 14/12/2018
Job Advertiser: WorkPac Group
Job Description: Plant Operator, Mobile
This is a sample job from WorkPac, who are a leading labour hire company in Australia. Apply directly to WorkPac by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.
* Family friendly 8/6:7/7 roster
* FIFO Ex Perth
* Meals and accommodation + great camp facilities
About the Company
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
About the Role:
WorkPac are currently seeking experienced Dump Truck Operators for general load and haul duties in an open pit environment.
– 8:6/7:7 Roster
– FIFO Port ex Perth – Some WA Regional ports may be on offer pending availability
To be Successful you will have experience operating 1 or more of the below:
– 730E, 830E, 930E Komatsu Dump Trucks
– 3700, 4400 Terex Dump Trucks
– 793 Cat Dump Trucks
– 12 months + experience operating in an open pit iron ore mi
Category: Mining, Oil & Gas