Plant Operator Jobs Moranbah
CoreStaff are looking for expression of interests from experienced Fixed Plant Operators for work based in the Moranbah region working a lifestyle roster.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Safe Processing of Coal from ROM to Load Out
- Conducting Inspections
- Safe Dozer Operations
- Working alongside maintenance to deliver solutions for issues
Successful Applicants have:
- Current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Knowledge and Experience in Coal Processing Plants
- Solid Dozer Operations Experience
- A strong commitment to safety and a solid understanding of risk awareness
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
What’s on Offer:
- DIDO Lifestyle Roster
- Meals and Accommodation Provided
- Retention Bonus paid every 6 months
- Ongoing role
- Excellent hourly rate
About the Company:
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. They are an energetic, flexible and entirely customer focused organisation that delivers professional recruitment services throughout Australia.
Founded in 2008, Corestaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- Culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.