See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Plant Operator – Quarries
Plant Operator Fixed plant Quarries Mining Canberra NSW
- Competitive hourly rate on offer
- Join a leading construction materials company
- Employment stability – permanent full-time position
An opportunity exists to join there Quarries Team as a Plant Operator based at our Hall Quarry (ACT). In addition to Operation of the site’s mobile equipment and general maintenance of both mobile and fixed plant and equipment, the role also involves the operation of the plant and its resources.
Key of Duties:
- Compliance with OH&S policies, procedures and legislation, which includes participation in site safety meetings
- Operating Dump truck, front end loaders and other mobile and fixed plant
- Operation of materials handling plants, weighbridge etc.
- Labouring duties as required
- Basic maintenance and plant cleaning as required
Skills and Experience:
- Quarry or mining operations experience (desirable, but not essential)
- Mechanical troubleshooting inclination
- Basic PC skills
- Be reliable and punctual
- Personal drive and a customer focus
- The flexibility to work Monday to Saturday
- Employment stability
- Competitive hourly rate
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Organization dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. With more than A$5.0 billion worth of annualized sales, Boral has around 12,000 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites including joint ventures. Boral produces and distributes a broad range of construction materials, including quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete and asphalt; and building products, including clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, plasterboard and timber. Boral primarily serves customers in the building and construction industries with operations concentrated in three key geographical markets – Australia, the USA and Asia.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
Would you like to apply?
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now‘ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.Click Apply for Plant Operator Fixed plant Quarries Mining Canberra
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver