Plant Mechanic Welshpool
Plant Mechanic Welshpool Mining Construction
- Monday to Saturday work
- Permanent opportunity
- Welshpool location
TASKS AND DUTIES
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance, repairs and inspections on earthmoving equipment
- Diagnosis / fault finding and troubleshooting on Heavy Equipment
- Working with site personnel towards common goals, targets and achieve deadlines
- Risk Assessments for every task, maintaining and focusing on safe work practices and a safe work environment
- Maintaining safe work practices and a safe work environment
- Ensure company safety procedures, safe working practices and Safety Lifesaving Rules are strictly followed, to achieve zero harm and incidents
- Mechanical Trade Qualification (HD Diesel Fitter or Mechanical Fitter or Fitter/Machinist)
- Valid current Drivers Licence
- Diagnose faults with Komatsu and Caterpillar equipment, in particular fault diagnosis during dismantling and inspection process and component testing using associated testing equipment.
- Experience on Wheel Motor Rebuilds
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated commitment to safety with the ability to work in remote areas and unsupervised.
- Dedicated to fulfilling internal and external customer requirements
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to apply
If you meet the essential criteria please click apply now or email your resumeClick Apply for Plant Mechanic Welshpool Mining Construction
This job for Plant Mechanic will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.