Planning Specialist Mining Fixed Plant
They have an exciting leadership role for an experienced Planning Specialist to join the fixed plant maintenance department based at Hidden Valley Mine, PNG.
Reporting to the Planning & Reliability Superintendent, you will maintain and improve the maintenance planning functions within the Fixed Plant Maintenance (FPM) to align with ISO55000/1/2 standards and Company Work Management Systems and Asset Management Framework. The role will involve coaching and mentoring to all FPM planning and execution teams.
- Establish and maintain standards and policies for the Fixed Plant Maintenance Department.
- Plan and implement solutions for the Company Work Management System and Asset Management Framework.
- Mentor and lead the FPM planning team in all aspects of weekly, monthly planning and scheduling requirements.
- Mentor and lead the FPM planning team in the creation of Primary and Secondary maintenance plans.
- Mentor and lead the FPM planning team for shutdown planning and scheduling.
- Support and maintain FPM master and planning data with Pronto CMMS.
- Encourage employees to investigate and trial new ideas, methods and technology to ensure continuous improvement.
To succeed in this role, you will have a minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior maintenance planning role in Fixed Plant Maintenance with a strong focus on safety. You will have advanced planning, analytical and problem solving skills, coupled with well-developed facilitation skills.
Communication and cultural awareness is key, so strong interpersonal and relationship building skills are a must as well as an appreciation for PNG culture.
This role is FIFO to PNG from either Brisbane or Cairns and requires a PNG Work Permit. Successful applicants must be able to meet the requirements for a PNG Work Permit application.
If you have a current passport or can obtain one as soon as possible and are confident you have the skills, knowledge and experience to fulfill this role, then please apply now.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Planning Specialist Mining Fixed Plant Maintenance Valley Mine
Standard 11 Mining Induction