If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Planner / Estimator – Mining Equipment
Planner Estimator Mining Equipment Rockhampton QLD
- Permanent Role in QLD
- Workshop based role – Monday to Friday – 40 hours week
- Home every night – secure stable employer
The client is a OEM for mobile mining equipment – with branches across Australia and a strong brand they are well positioned for growth as the mining industry picks up speed again.
Reporting to the service manager and working with maintenance supervisor and service teams you will ensure all job estimating and planning is completed in a timely and efficient manner. You will be monitoring and updating planning schedules, emending estimate, following up with customers, assisting with estimates etc.
Skills required for the role:
- Sound business knowledge of earth moving equipment
- Experience using estimating and planning templates and systems
- Good IT skills with Microsoft applications like Dynamics, BW, SharePoint etc.
- Trade qualified would be good but not required
- Excellent communication skills
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
Please submit your resume through Seek or you can send an email direct and will call to discuss the role and your situation in more detail.
Click Apply for Planner Estimator Mining Equipment Rockhampton QLD
- Lucas Eyers – Principal Mining Consultant