See more jobs in the CAT Dump Truck Jobs category.
Pilbara CAT 789 Operator Jobs
Caterpillar 789 Dump Truck Postions Pilbara QLD
Stellar are searching to hire CAT 789 Dump Truck Operators for work in the WA Pilbara region. If you got the required experience and love a big pay cheque be sure to shoot over a resume ASAP!
This role is located in the Pilbara and will be on a 2:1 FIFO roster from Perth.
- 2:1 FIFO from Perth
- Permanent Opportunities Available after three months
- Fantastic Site!
Duties for this CAT operator job:
- Operate CAT 785 and CAT 789 Dump Trucks in a safe and productive manner;
- Contribute to reaching project goals and targets;
- Have a positive and strong attitude towards safety;
- Communicate well within a team environment
- Skills & Experience:Rio Tinto Inducted Candidates Highly regarded
- A minimum of 3 years’ Production Dump Truck experience essential
- Own a current HR Drivers Licence
- Be able to complete and pass a full medical including a DAS
- Provide a National Police Clearance
This is a welcoming site with a very strong safety culture, ensuring that all personnel are comfortable.
Their Client also has a fantastic safety record.
Benefits of this dump truck role:
- Excellent hourly rate on offer
- FIFO From Perth
- Opportunity to go Perm after 3 months
- Mid-Tier Client with multiple contracts
About the company:
An established client, with a fantastic reputation and a variety of ongoing projects throughout Australia, is offering the chance to join their team. Their client promotes an excellent cultural environment, the ability to upskill and the potential of a permanent position after three months on labour hire.
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website