See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Perth Entry Level Surface Driller Jobs
$32.50 – $36.00 p/h + Super + Bonus + CAREER
Redfield Resources are seeking hard working candidates who are searching for an exciting career change to work with leading drilling companies across WA.
This is an entry-level mining positions for those wanting to get a foot in the door. If this is you be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
If you need help creating a mining resume that will STAND OUT – check out our mining resume eBook.
As a Drillers Offsider you will be supporting the driller with general operations duties:
- Rod handling
- Rig maintenance
- Bagging samples
- Cleaning equipment
- Providing support to drilling operations
- Mobilisation and demobilisation of drill rigs from sites
- This is a very physically demanding position!
To be successful in Perth Entry Level Surface Driller Jobs;
- Must reside in WA as this position is FIFO from Perth only
- Previous experience in physical demanding position, and being able to lift up to 40kgs
- Willing to work on either a 2:1, 3:1 or 4:2 roster on exploration and mine site projects
- Must have HR-B or HR-U Drivers Licence
- Current National Police Clearance – Within 6 months
- First Aid Certificate – Desired
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive re-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
What you will get from this entry-level mining role;
- $5,000 ANNUAL BONUS! $2,500 REFERRAL BONUS! Join a company that rewards its staff far and beyond any other
- A rare opportunity into the Drilling Industry
- Experience with industry leading Drilling companies
- $32.50 – $36.00 p/h + super + bonus + CAREER
- Long term career opportunities!
- A chance to explore our beautiful state
Apply here: WA Entry Level Surface Driller Jobs
Redfield Resources is also directly affiliated with Redfield Drilling Services. If you are having no luck breaking into the sector, RDS runs a 3 day training course that will provide you with direct hands on experience. This course is run by industry professionals and offers second to none exposure to real site conditions. This will help to set you apart from the rest!
For further information on this job please contact Amanda Newhill / Training Coordinator at email@example.com