See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Perth Entry-Level Driller Jobs
Beginner Level Mining Positions Available in Perth WA
- Entry Level-Drillers Offsiders-Multiple Roles
- $408 per day
- Perth Based Company
Industrial People are scouting for applications from Perth based Entry Level – Drillers Offsiders (Surface) for a well-established drilling company. If you’re searching for a start in mining and fancy a great paying career be sure to polish up your resume and send it over!
This is an excellent opportunity to commence a career in the Mining Industry. These roles are working in remote areas with a committed team and require someone that can work in all conditions who can commit to a 4:2 roster.
To be considered for these entry-level mining roles you MUST have the following:
- MUST HAVE HR-B LICENCE
- MUST BE PERTH BASED
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Able to pass a full medical
- Current Police Clearance
- Strong safety knowledge
- Mechanical aptitude.
These available positions will see you assisting with the operation of drill rigs for short and long term contracts. Normal duties include:
- Assisting with the Mobilizing of drill rig from one set up to another
- Handing core – removing from tube, placing in core boxes and labelling box
- Handling drilling rods & core tubes
- Mixing Drill Fluid Additives
- Cleaning equipment & keeping work area clean
- Assisting with equipment maintenance and repairs
- Driving & general labouring duties
- Cooking dinner for yourself and crew
- Duty of care for yourself & all others
- Communicating at all times with all team members.
All applicants will need to be Perth based for interviews, medicals and inductions.
If you fit the above criteria and have a lifestyle that is suited to 4 weeks away, 2 weeks home – apply today. Email your resume to email@example.com or call their operations team on 6154 4678.