If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Perth Entry-Level Driller Jobs
Beginner Level Mining Positions Available in Perth WA
- Entry Level-Drillers Offsiders-Multiple Roles
- $408 per day
- Perth Based Company
Industrial People are scouting for applications from Perth based Entry Level – Drillers Offsiders (Surface) for a well-established drilling company. If you’re searching for a start in mining and fancy a great paying career be sure to polish up your resume and send it over!
This is an excellent opportunity to commence a career in the Mining Industry. These roles are working in remote areas with a committed team and require someone that can work in all conditions who can commit to a 4:2 roster.
To be considered for these entry-level mining roles you MUST have the following:
- MUST HAVE HR-B LICENCE
- MUST BE PERTH BASED
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Able to pass a full medical
- Current Police Clearance
- Strong safety knowledge
- Mechanical aptitude.
These available positions will see you assisting with the operation of drill rigs for short and long term contracts. Normal duties include:
- Assisting with the Mobilizing of drill rig from one set up to another
- Handing core – removing from tube, placing in core boxes and labelling box
- Handling drilling rods & core tubes
- Mixing Drill Fluid Additives
- Cleaning equipment & keeping work area clean
- Assisting with equipment maintenance and repairs
- Driving & general labouring duties
- Cooking dinner for yourself and crew
- Duty of care for yourself & all others
- Communicating at all times with all team members.
All applicants will need to be Perth based for interviews, medicals and inductions.
If you fit the above criteria and have a lifestyle that is suited to 4 weeks away, 2 weeks home – apply today. Email your resume to email@example.com or call their operations team on 6154 4678.