If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Perth Driller Mining Jobs Entry-level
Beginner Level Mining Positions Western Australia
IP Recruitment are hiring entry-level mining applicants who are motivated to start a career in the mining industry. If this is you be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
- Entry Level-Drillers Offsiders-Multiple Roles
- $408 per day
- Perth Based Company
IP are currently seeking applications for Perth based Entry Level – Drillers Offsiders (Surface) for a well-established drilling company. This is an excellent opportunity to commence a career in the Mining Industry. These roles are working in remote areas with a committed team and require someone that can work in all conditions who can commit to a 4:2 roster. To be considered for these roles you MUST have the following:
- MUST HAVE HR-B LICENCE
- MUST BE PERTH BASED
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Able to pass a full medical
- Current Police Clearance
- Strong safety knowledge
- Mechanical aptitude.
These available positions will see you assisting with the operation of drill rigs for short and long term contracts. Normal duties include:
- Assisting with the Mobilizing of drill rig from one set up to another
- Handing core – removing from tube, placing in core boxes and labelling box
- Handling drilling rods & core tubes
- Mixing Drill Fluid Additives
- Cleaning equipment & keeping work area clean
- Assisting with equipment maintenance and repairs
- Driving & general labouring duties
- Cooking dinner for yourself and crew
- Duty of care for yourself & all others
- Communicating at all times with all team members.
All applicants will need to be Perth based for interviews, medicals and inductions.