Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide.This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Perth Driller Mining Jobs Entry-level
Beginner Level Mining Positions Western Australia
IP Recruitment are hiring entry-level mining applicants who are motivated to start a career in the mining industry. If this is you be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
- Entry Level-Drillers Offsiders-Multiple Roles
- $408 per day
- Perth Based Company
IP are currently seeking applications for Perth based Entry Level – Drillers Offsiders (Surface) for a well-established drilling company. This is an excellent opportunity to commence a career in the Mining Industry. These roles are working in remote areas with a committed team and require someone that can work in all conditions who can commit to a 4:2 roster. To be considered for these roles you MUST have the following:
- MUST HAVE HR-B LICENCE
- MUST BE PERTH BASED
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Able to pass a full medical
- Current Police Clearance
- Strong safety knowledge
- Mechanical aptitude.
These available positions will see you assisting with the operation of drill rigs for short and long term contracts. Normal duties include:
- Assisting with the Mobilizing of drill rig from one set up to another
- Handing core – removing from tube, placing in core boxes and labelling box
- Handling drilling rods & core tubes
- Mixing Drill Fluid Additives
- Cleaning equipment & keeping work area clean
- Assisting with equipment maintenance and repairs
- Driving & general labouring duties
- Cooking dinner for yourself and crew
- Duty of care for yourself & all others
- Communicating at all times with all team members.
All applicants will need to be Perth based for interviews, medicals and inductions.