Permanent Dump Truck Operators – Coal Mining Jobs
Client is a leading specialist provider of large-scale complex mining services to Australia’s major mining companies. This organization works across several mine sites within the Bowen Basin and offer a lifestyle friendly 7/7 roster across all sites.
Opportunities for up skilling and even permanency will be available to individuals possessing the right attitude towards safety, performance, attendance and peers.
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of T264 Liebherr Trucks, E830-DC Komatsu, E830-AC Komatsu Electric trucks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of T264 Liebherr Trucks, E830-DC Komatsu, E830-AC Komatsu Electric trucks.
- Work rotating 7/7 roster
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- Permanent Role
- Camp and meals provided
- 7/7 Roster, rotating days and nights
- 9.5% Superannuation paid on all hours
- Salary Sacrifice on flights
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors.
They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Coal Mining Dump Truck Mobile plant Operators Bowen Basin
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction