Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Permanent CHPP Fitters Muswellbrook
Permanent CHPP Fitters Maintenance shutdown Muswellbrook
Programmed Industrial Maintenance delivers integrated maintenance, fabrication and construction services to blue chip customers from branches in key commercial, industrial and mining centers in New South Wales and Queensland. There Hunter based business employs around 200 skilled trades, professional and support services people.
They are currently seeking PERMANENT trade qualified Fitters for ongoing maintenance shutdown work to join there team in the Singleton / Muswellbrook Areas. These positions are in the Muswellbrook / Singleton area therefore successful applicants must be local or be willing to relocate to the area.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following:
- Certificate of Proficiency or Certificate III in Engineering Mechanical
- Previous mining and/or shutdown experience
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
Highly desired but not essential criteria:
- Hunter Valley Mine Site Inductions
- Nationally accredited Working Safely at Heights qualification (dated within 3 years)
- Nationally accredited Confined Space qualification (dated within 2 years)
- High Risk Work License (Elevated Work Platform, Forklift)
What you need to know:
- Permanent Position
- Ongoing shutdowns in the Hunter Valley
- DIDO only – local to Muswellbrook / Singleton
- Great pay rates on offer
- Day, afternoon & night shifts available subject to site requirements
- Work with a team committed to your safety
- Successful applicants will be subject to a pre-employment Order 41 compliant medical.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
Applicants must be willing & able to pass a pre-employment medical & regular drug screening.
If you have mining experience and searching for a new challenge then click the “Apply” link and attach your resume with qualifications.
Click Apply for Permanent CHPP Fitters Maintenance shutdown Muswellbrook