See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Hydraulic Hose Fitters – Bowen Basin
PARKER HANNIFIN, Australia’s only single source supplier of fluid power and fluid connector products is currently seeking the services of Hydraulic Hose Fitters in the Bowen Basin area. The applicants must be prepared to work varying 12-hour shift rotating rosters.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out of hose & fitting assembly manufacture as required to a high standard
- Ensuring hydraulic hose assemblies on all machines are in good working condition
- Manufacture fit and removal of hydraulic hoses from mobile and fixed plant
- Deliver consistent, high quality service to our Customers
Ideally, the successful candidate will be highly motivated with a mechanical trade qualification and at least 3 years proven experience in a service environment.
- Proven experience with hydraulic hose assembly & fitting
- HR Drivers License
- Previous Mine Site exposure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Applications in writing with resume should be forwarded to:
- Human Resources Manager
- Hydraulic Hose Fitter – QLD”
PARKER HANNIFIN (AUSTRALIA) PTY LIMITED
- Private Bag 4, Castle Hill NSW 1765
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please click APPLY NOW by the button below
Click Apply for Parker Hannifin Hydraulic Hose Fitters – Bowen Basin
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.