You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Outbye Operator Jobs Mackay
7/7 Roster, Meals and Camp, Immediate Start, Ongoing role
OneKey Resources are seeking Outbye Operators for a mine site based around the Middlemount region.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Experience as an Underground Outbye Operator on a coal mine
- Current QLD Underground Coal Board Medical
- Current Underground Standard 11 Induction Training – Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Evidence of previous experience on a mine site (Site Competencies/Training Transcript)
- Demonstrate a strong safety culture
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team
In return, they will offer:
- Immediate Start – Ongoing role
- Monthly Bonuses
- 7/7 Roster
- Meals and camp accommodation
- Laundry service
- Option to take up Fixed Term Contracts (Holiday and Sick leave)
- Half price gym membership in Middlemount
- Superannuation on all hours worked
- Weekly pay cycle
- Local One Key Account Manager
About the Company:
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.