See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Outbye Electrician Jobs Gladstone
- UG Coal Mining Experience
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Electrical Licence – Queensland
- LVR / CPR
- RII – Working at Heights
- High Voltage Switching (not mandatory)
- Fixed Term Contract
- Over Time rates
- Production Incentive Eligible
- 7/7 Roster – Bus to and from site & Emerald
- Accommodation Allowance
- Extensive Life of Mine / ongoing
Fixed Term Contract Details:
- 12 month contract initially – can extend there after
- Rostered Shifts – $70/hr
- Overtime / Un-rostered shifts – $79.66/hr
- Personal Leave upfront – 105hrs
- Annual Leave accruals – 252/annually
- Salary Sacrifice available
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.