If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Otraco Tyre Technician – Blackwater
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees build strong relationships of trust with customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Otraco International is the world’s leading provider of Earthmover/Off-road tyre management services to the mining industry. Our world-class credentials are based on a proven ability to reduce the cost of earthmover tyre operation for major open pit miners while maximizing production and enhancing safety. Entirely independent of any tyre manufacturer or supplier, we have continued to set new benchmarks in tyre performance – delivering dramatic savings with uncompromising standards of quality, safety and professionalism.
Currently have vacancies based in the Black water region working even-time roster patterns.
They are searching for candidates who will exhibit an unwavering commitment to Zero Harm, to utilize their Heavy Duty Tyre Fitting expertise in an environment that fosters progression and development.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years of Earthmover tyre fitting experience on mine sites
- A certificate II in Automotive Mechanical Tyre Fitting Heavy (Cert AUR21913) would be advantageous
- A valid and current Drivers License
- A current Work-safe forklift (HR) license
- Possess a high level of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- An understanding that safety is paramount, with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety procedures
WHAT THEY OFFER
- 12. 5 hour shifts
- Camp Accommodation
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Attractive pay rates and conditions
- A positive team atmosphere
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
This is a genuine development opportunity to further extend and build upon your experience, a chance to define your career path with our world class organization.For further information, please contact Tiffany Archibald at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button
Click Apply for Otraco Tyre Technician based Blackwater region