If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Operators – Underground Coal
Seeking Operators with Underground Coal Mining experience. Based in the Gunnedah region, the positions are on a 2 weeks on 1 week off rotating roster.
- 2/1 Roster
- Gunnedah Region
- Attractive Remuneration
About Redpath Australia
The Redpath Group provides technical and operational expertise to the mining industry globally, with a reputation for providing innovative solutions utilising modern technology.
- Operating LS190 Underground Loader;
- Conducting underground activities;
- Assist in maintaining plant and equipment;
- Assist in ensuring compliance with regulations and site requirements;
- Accurately complete all required daily activity and safety reporting as directed;
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working with underground coal mining equipment;
- Underground Coal Loader Ticket
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- A work ethic in keeping with Redpath’s motto†Consider it Done
This job for Operators Underground Coal†will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
NOTE: When you apply for this job, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.