MINE OPERATOR – ENTRY LEVEL
* Immediate Start
* Local Residents only
* 5/5/4 Roster supporting work/life balance
About the Role
We are currently seeking Entry Level MINE OPERATORS for work with a well known Mining Company in Weipa. These opportunities exist for local residents only who will contribute to the successful operations of this mine site.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Training in mobile plant equipment on a mine site
* Maintain high standard of housekeeping on equipment
* Communicate with other operators and assist in traffic management
* Current C class drivers licence
* A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process
* Must be reliable and have a strong commitment to safety
Candidate please note that the on-boarding process for these roles will be structured and will be required to undertake skills testing, interview, pre-employment medicals and drug and alcohol test
Dump Truck mining Jobs in Queensland by WorkPac Group
Published Date: 16/01/2019
Job Advertiser: WorkPac Group
Note: this job may or may not be still available.
Job Description: Operator job in the mines in Queensland
This is a sample Regional Queensland WorkPac Group mining and resource sector job from WorkPac Group, who are a leading labour hire company in Australia. They continually advertise a wide range of jobs for workers with experience as a Operator.
How to apply for the WorkPac Group Operator job
There are many other jobs in the mines for Operator. Here is a direct link to view similar mine jobs where applications can be made directly from the link provided.
Category: Mining, Oil & Gas