Operator Maintainer | Water and Waste Water Industry
Client is a successful Water and Waste Water Treatment company who service the resources sector that are currently seeking to employ an Operator Maintainer to join their growing business.
The Operator Maintainer plays a critical role within their operations department where you will be responsible for operating, monitoring and adjusting water and waste water treatment plants. The ultimate focus in this role is ensuring that their water and waste water treatment plants are being operated and maintained efficiently and effectively as per their client’s requirements.
In this role you will be responsible for operating equipment associated with:
- Potable & Sewage Treatment Plants
- Mine accommodation water treatment plants
- Pump stations
- Water treatment plants
- General maintenance and overhauls for pumps
- Strong previous experience as an operator maintainer within the water and waste water industry (Essential)
- Strong previous experience in working on pumps and pump stations, water & waste water treatment systems and plants (essential)
- The ability to do FIFO on a 2 and 2 roster on day or night shift
- Ideally be based in Brisbane
- The ability to work autonomously in small and dynamic teams
- The ability to work across diverse parts of the business as required
- Ideally have a current up to date Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*, S1, 2 & 3 and a Coal Board Medical, Cert 3 in Water Operations, HR Truck License and Forklift License
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to progress within your chosen profession in a long-term role
What to expect in return:
Dedicated to providing their staff with the best opportunities for professional development, they are offering a competitive salary package along with realistic career opportunities across a successful rapidly growing company. This permanent position is also offering a 2/2 day or night shift FIFO roster based in Brisbane.
If you have the relevant skills required for this role, please click on “APPLY” to send your resume in “WORD DOC FORMAT”.
Click Apply for Operator Maintainer Waste Water Industry Brisbane
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.