Operator Jobs Mackay & Coalfields
GPS are looking for Civil Operators for work out in Mackay & Coalfields.
About the Job:
This varied role will include the following duties, however not limited to:
- Installing gas extraction pipelines
- Surface Infrastructure
- Operation of various machinery
- General labouring duties
Applicants whom hold the following will be highly desired:
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Backhoe
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Excavator
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Front End Loader
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Dogging
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Electrofusion Butt Welding
Applications should include the following documentation:
- Current Resume
- Machinery Evidence
- Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* / BMA Induction (or willing to obtain)
- Current Drivers Licence
- Birth Certificate or Passport
These roles off the following benefits including:
- 7 on 7 off roster
- Accommodation and meals provided whilst on roster
- Split pays – same pay every week
Global Product Search (GPS) is an established company that specialises in the supply of labour resources, recruitment services, mining supplies, tooling hire and simulator training to various markets throughout Australia.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.