Operator Jobs Mackay & Coalfields
GPS are looking for Civil Operators for work out in Mackay & Coalfields.
About the Job:
This varied role will include the following duties, however not limited to:
- Installing gas extraction pipelines
- Surface Infrastructure
- Operation of various machinery
- General labouring duties
Applicants whom hold the following will be highly desired:
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Backhoe
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Excavator
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Front End Loader
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Dogging
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Electrofusion Butt Welding
Applications should include the following documentation:
- Current Resume
- Machinery Evidence
- Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* / BMA Induction (or willing to obtain)
- Current Drivers Licence
- Birth Certificate or Passport
These roles off the following benefits including:
- 7 on 7 off roster
- Accommodation and meals provided whilst on roster
- Split pays – same pay every week
Global Product Search (GPS) is an established company that specialises in the supply of labour resources, recruitment services, mining supplies, tooling hire and simulator training to various markets throughout Australia.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.