If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Operator Jobs Lake Vermont** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Roster & Conditions :
- Roster is 7 days on, 7 days off rotating shifts
- 12.5 hour dayshift/ 12.5 hour nightshift
- Permanent Positions
- A bus will be provided from Mackay & Rockhampton to camp
- No FIFO is provided for this position
- Salary Sacrificing for flights available
About the role :
To be considered for these opportunities you are required to have :
- Experience operating on an open cut mine
- Relevant coal mining certifications
- A commitment to a positive safety culture
- Be committed to their principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation & Delivery
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
About Thiess :
With a history since 1934, Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider. They offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities in leading commodities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Every day, they optimise the mining lifecycle to create lasting value.
Their Lake Vermont Coal Project is situated in Dysart, North Queensland.