Operator Drill Kalgoorlie – Goldfields Western Australia
Gold Fields Australia is currently seeking a Production Drill Operator to join their Surface Mining Team at St Ives Gold Mine. Reporting to the Drill & Blast Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing quality and timely drilling services in a production drilling role.
This role is offered on a 5 days on, 5 nights on, 5 days off roster and would require the incumbent to be residential in Kambalda or Kalgoorlie.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Always act in a manner that seeks to enhance the safety culture and performance of GFA and ensures that the Vital Behaviours are adhered to at all times.
- Mining safely and promote a safe working environment;
- Assist drill and blast supervisor where required.
- Operate Atlas Copco F9C/L7 top hammer production drill.
- Ensuring production goals are achieved by working collaboratively with the mining team;
Key factors to your success include:
- Previous experience in surface mining operations, operating F9C/L7 Drill Rigs is essential;
- HR license is essential;
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks at a consistent standard;
- Record of safe surface mining practices is essential;
- Dangerous Goods Security Card is essential
- Having an understanding of machinery, knowledge of engines, drive systems and demonstrate care of equipment is advantageous.
- Holding an Apply First Aid Certificate is desirable.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Operator Drill Kalgoorlie Goldfields Western Australia, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.