Operator Dragline L3 Job Bowen Basin
Regional Queensland location in the MacKay & coalfields area
Job opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Dragline Operators in the Bowen Basin Mine.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- – RII Black Coal Competencies in Haul Truck Operations, Dozer Operations etc.
- – A minimum of 6 months mobile plant operating experience
- – Current BMA/SGS Induction
- – Standard 11
- – Coal Board Medical
- – Driver’s Licence
- – Undertake a Drug & Alcohol Test within 5 days of induction
- – Work rotating rosters
- – Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- – Sound Work History
This position is offered as a 3 month contract with view to extension for the right person.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.