Operator – Curragh
Opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Mobile Plant Operators who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.This is an initial 12 week contract doing dozer push and may become permanent for the right candidates. Meals and accommodation are supplied as part of your remuneration.
Pre-Requisites for this position include:
- Black Coal Competencies / RII Dozer Operations etc.
- Minimum 12 months mobile plant operating experience
- Current S11 Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Driver’s License
- Negative Drug & Alcohol Test within 5 days of induction
- A willingness to work rotating 5 & 5 rosters
It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, and experienced Mobile Plant Operators who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of a Bowen Basin Mine.
To apply for this position, click the “apply button“and attach an up to date resume.