Operator Coal Mining – L3
EXPERIENCED DOZER OPERATORS
- 6 On 6 Off Roster Shifts – D/N
- Immediate Start
- Dragline Crew
WorkPac are currently seeking Experienced Dozer Operator to join their team at a Mine Site in the Bowen Basin. The client requires Operators with Positive work attitude; Must be willing to work autonomously as well as within a workgroup. Previous mining experience essential.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
- Must have Minimum D11 and Rii’s
- Current Standard 11
- Current Coal Board Medical – Section 4 – conducted within 2 years
- Right to Work in Australia
- Current Driver’s License
- Ability to contribute and work positively within a team environment
- Sound Work History and Safety performance Record with in Mining.
- 2 Years Proven history Mining History.
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- 16M / 24M Graders Rii’s
- 3600 Excavators Rii’s
This Role Offer
- Immediate Start – Ongoing Opportunity
- 6 On 6 Off Roster
- Meals and Accommodation Provided
- $44.15 per hour
You will be required to produce verification of competencies for the above mentioned tickets and have a minimum 2 years experience operating within a mining capacity.
Please note: that the on-boarding process for these roles will require a validation of competencies, reference checks, interview and pre employment medical and drug and alcohol test.
To apply for this position, click the “apply button“and attach an up to date resume.