See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Plant Mechanic or Heavy Vehicle Mechanic Cert III
East Coast Pumps is a new company servicing and repairing dewatering pumps across the hunter valley
The current positions available are for a current servicing and maintenance contract
The Current roster
- Monday – Friday Dayshift 12.5Hr shifts starting and finishing on site.
The position at East Coast Pumps is a casual position with long term work.
1x Hands on supervisor roll
- Flat Hourly rate of $50.00
- Superannuation at 9.5%
- Long Service Leave
- Uniforms and PPE
- Mine spec vehicle with fuel card
East Coast Pumps are searching for the following candidates with the essential experience:
- Certificate of proficiency in Heavy Vehicle Cert III or Plant Mechanic
- 12 Months experience in the mining sector
- Past experience servicing and maintaining a variety of dewatering pumps both underground and open cut
The following competencies are required but not essential.
- Working at Heights
- High Risk (Forklift, Dogging, vehicle loading crane )
- First Aid
- Medical Order 41
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Plant Mechanic or Heavy Vehicle Mechanic Cert III, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.