Open Cut Mining Crane Operator Jobs
readi is your workforce partner when it comes to assigning the right person, to the right job, every time. readi has a national footprint which allows to supply various roles to the commercial, industrial and resources sectors across Australia.
Benefits of Role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Opportunity for ongoing work
- Weekly Pay
To be successful in this position, you will:
- 10+ years experience operating either Grove, Leibherr or Tadano cranes
- 8+ years experience working within the mining industry
- Have 2+ years experience working as an Open Crane Operator
- Minimum 6 months recent experience working on shutdowns within Qld
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to changing circumstances
- Have a commitment to zero harm in the workplace and act in a safe manner at all times
- Have a “Can-Do” attitude that ensures our clients expectations are continuously met/exceeded
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to also do rigging
- Hold a current CO High Risk License
- Ideally hold a current MC Drivers License
- Current Hay Point, Hail Creek, Glencore & BMA Core Induction
- Hold a current Coal Board Medical
- Pass a pre-employment medical and DAS
- Hold a current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment (SOA)
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevant experience & skills as indicated above, readi would love to have you join our growing team, so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume for review.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Open Cut Mining Crane Operator Hail Creek Mine Mackay
Standard 11 Mining Induction