Open Cut Examiner Jobs Mackay
Excellent Hourly Rate, DIDO Roster, Ongoing Role
CoreStaff are currently seeking expression of interests for experienced Relief Open Cut Examiners for numerous sites across the Bowen Basin region.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct statutory inspections of the Open Cut Operation.
- Provide strong safety leadership and development to ensure targets are met
- Operate equipment during hot seating when necessary
- Assisting with incident investigations and risk assessments when required
Successful applicants have:
- Current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current OCE Ticket
- A solid understanding of QLD Coal Mining Legislation
- A strong commitment to safety and a solid understanding of risk awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
What’s on offer:
- Even time DIDO roster
- Ongoing role
- Excellent hourly rate
- Uniforms Provided
About the company:
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. They are an energetic, flexible and entirely customer focused organisation that delivers professional recruitment services throughout Australia.
Founded in 2008, CoreStaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- A culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- A secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.