Offsider Assistant Drillers FIFO QLD
Offsider Assistant Drillers Rig Manager FIFO Mackay QLD
At Lucas, they underpin technical expertise and experience with there values of care, efficiency, respect, integrity and working as one team. There strategy is to provide a safe and productive workplace where people feel valued and can achieve their full potential – this is the Lucas difference.
Reporting into Driller and Rig Manager, they are seeking technically sound, reliable and hardworking Assistant Drillers and Offsiders to join there team on a full-time, fixed term basis.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Champion Lucas’s 10 Life Saving Rules
- Hold a current HR Truck License (minimum requirement – essential)
- Demonstrate experience working in a remote location on a roster (preferred)
- Demonstrate relevant drilling experience (preferred)
- Hold Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or GIQ induction/s (preferred)
- Hold Front End Loader/Telehandler/Excavator/Non-Slewing Crane qualifications ARII's [...Learn about RII's] (preferred)
- Hold a Drilling Operations (Oil & Gas) RII's [...Learn about RII's] certification (preferred)
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high degree of interpersonal communication skills, a willingness to live by Lucas’s 10 lifesaving rules and the ability to build relationships.
Please note: candidates without the minimum requirement of a HR truck license will not be considered.
What’s on Offer:
- An opportunity to work for an industry leader
- Fly In Fly Out (FIFO) from Brisbane
- 2/1 and 2/2 rosters
- Attractive and competitive remuneration
- Career development opportunities
Would you like to apply?
Please submit your application via the ‘SEEK’ apply button below. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Offsider Assistant Drillers Rig Manager FIFO Mackay QLD
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.