See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Offshore Mechanical Fitters/Machinists
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries.
Actively seeking applications from experienced Mechanical Fitters/Machinists who are available for future work on various offshore projects on a 28/28 roster basis
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ post apprenticeship experience required
- Oil/Gas/Petrochemical experience either Onshore or Offshore
- Willing to work a 28/28 roster, FIFO WA locations
- Australian Recognised Trade Qualification
- Previous experience with mechanical or geared valves, lathes and CNC machines
- Working at Heights and Confined Space Tickets
- Rigging tickets would be preferred but not essential
- TBOSIET, BOSIET and HUET Tickets essential, however for the right skills sets we may be able to provide this training for the right candidates
- MSIC essential
- Ability to pass an Offshore pre-employment medical and D&A essential