If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Offshore Mechanical Fitters/Machinists
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries.
Actively seeking applications from experienced Mechanical Fitters/Machinists who are available for future work on various offshore projects on a 28/28 roster basis
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ post apprenticeship experience required
- Oil/Gas/Petrochemical experience either Onshore or Offshore
- Willing to work a 28/28 roster, FIFO WA locations
- Australian Recognised Trade Qualification
- Previous experience with mechanical or geared valves, lathes and CNC machines
- Working at Heights and Confined Space Tickets
- Rigging tickets would be preferred but not essential
- TBOSIET, BOSIET and HUET Tickets essential, however for the right skills sets we may be able to provide this training for the right candidates
- MSIC essential
- Ability to pass an Offshore pre-employment medical and D&A essential