Industrial Mining Inspection Solutions is looking forward to an exciting time of growth & expansion. As a result, they are currently seeking a Non Destructive Technician to join out team for works in the Gladstone region.
- AINDT or equivalent (ISO9712) qualifications for Mag Particle & Ultrasonic Testing
- Other NDT Techniques and Rope Access Qualifications would be advantageous
- Manual driver’s license
- EWP ticket
- Ability to contribute and work as part of a team environment as well as provide leadership on projects when required
- Ability to work unsupervised is essential as is meticulous attention to detail
- Can do’ attitude
- Understanding of relevant regulations, codes, standards and quality management systems, with a commitment to OH&S
Candidates must have Australian working rights.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to Apply
To express interest, please respond directly to this advertisement. Click on the ‘apply‘ button below.
Click Apply for Non Destructive Testing Technician – Mining Central QLD