See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
No-experience Driller Mining Jobs WA
Entry-level Driller Offsider Mining Operators Perth
Redfield Resources are recruiting Driller Offsiders for work on a short term project starting on the 6th January 2020. If you’re searching for a start in the mining industry, be sure to get over a resume!
About this entry-level mining job:
Working on 12 hour days, you will be supporting the Driller with general operations; rod handling, rig maintenance, bagging samples, assisting to relocate rigs when required and lifting in excess of 40kgs etc… This is a physically demanding role so previous experience in a physical role is a MUST!
What you need to get started?
- A valid WA Drivers Licence – Unrestricted HR preferred and HR-B will be considered
- To reside in WA as this is FIFO from Perth only
- A current National Police Clearance dated within 6 months
- Previous experience in a labour intensive role/s
- A First Aid Certificate
What’s in it for you?
- $32.50 p/h + super
- A rare opportunity into the mining industry
- A chance to explore our beautiful state
Redfield Drilling Services:
Redfield Resources is also directly affiliated with Redfield Drilling Services. If you are having no luck breaking into the sector, RDS runs a 3 day training course that will provide you with direct hands on experience. This course is run by industry professionals and offers second to none exposure to real site conditions. This will help to set you apart from the rest!
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.