If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Nipper job Adelaide
Advertised by: Redpath Mining, Mining – Operations
About the Project
Olympic Dam Mine, operated by the largest mining company in the world, BHPB is approximately 550km North-West of Adelaide mining copper, gold and uranium. Redpath provide the safe delivery of development, ground support, services and equipment maintenance through the utilisation of 40 major items of plant, 3 maintenance workshops and specialist modern tooling. As the largest contractor on site you will gain valuable experience to help grow your career.
The role involves
- assist Cablebolt and Jumbo Operators with setting up the rigs;
- assist with installation of ground support;
- general labouring;
- Working a 2/2 roster, 12hr shifts.
We are searching for
- entry level position
- labouring experience preferred
- ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening;
- Valid manual drivers licence
- A work ethic and attitude in keeping with the Redpath motto Consider in done safely.
In return you can expect
- Family friendly lifestyle roster
- Career paths through internal promotions
- Competitive hourly rate with annual leave, sick leave
- Fortnightly pay
- PPE provided
- Good Camp and onsite camp facilities Ensuite rooms, Gym, Pool, Wet Mess, Telstra and Optus available (If FIFO)
- Salary Sacrifice for Superannuation and Novated car leasing
- Discounted health insurance with BUPA
- Business improvement and innovation rewards
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses (up to $200)
- Employee Assistance (4 sessions per annum), well-being assistance that s free for all the family
How to Apply
As an equal opportunity employer, Redpath is sensitive to the importance of diversity in the workplace and supports this through a work environment committed to gender equality and cultural diversity. We welcome applications from candidates willing to join a collaborative team and encourage women & Indigenous people to apply.
We will be shortlisting for this position immediately, so you can apply for this great opportunity by simply clicking on the apply button below or by visiting our website.
Due the number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Thanks for searching at this Nipper job with Redpath Mining.
Highlights of the job and other details are:
iMINCO mining information. We showcase the best mining jobs in Adelaide.
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Mining, Resources & Energy
Classification: Mining – Operations
Job link : https://www.seek.com.au/job/51004155/
Nipper jobs Adelaide Redpath Mining jobs at Adelaide, full time, Mining, Resources & Energy, iMINCO Mining Information
Before applying for the Nipper job with Redpath Mining, have a flick through your resume and make sure it’s up-to-date and you’re targeting this job with the keywords used in the ad.
Remember… the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) could be used to scan your resume and cover letter for keywords. If your resume doesn’t match some of the expected words that are contained in the job your application may fail the test and be rejected. Give yourself the best chance at getting your resume seen by a human by reading the iMINCO mining resume guide here.
Mining Jobs, jobs in mines, jobs on mine sites, get a mine job.
Nipper,Adelaide,Redpath Mining,Mining – Operations