Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Multiskilled Operator Jobs Moranbah
Dozer, Excavator, Front End Loader, Grader & Water Cart
Bis are calling for multi-skilled operators to join their Moranbah operations. They are searching for various mobile plant operators including Dozer, Excavator, Front End Loader, Grader and Water Cart operators.
About the Job:
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, you will be working on a Lifestyle Roster (4/5/5/4 Days and Nights). You will primarily be responsible for operating mobile plant equipment including but not limited to: Dozers, Excavators, Loaders, Graders and Water Carts. Not all equipment experience is essential but highly desirable.
These are DIDO (Drive in, Drive Out) positions.
Key responsibilities for *Multiskilled Operator Jobs Moranbah include:
- Demonstrated commitment to their goal of Zero Harm (for their people, their equipment and their environment)
- Operating various mobile plant including Dozer, Excavator, Front End Loader, Grader and Water Cart
- Commitment to all site safety standards and requirements
- Completion of pre-starts, care & maintenance of mobile plant
To succeed in *Multiskilled Operator Jobs Moranbah, you will:
- Hold RII Statement of Attainment certificates (must have been obtained within the last 5 years) to operate equipment – Dozer (essential) and either Excavator, Grader or Front End Loader
- HR licence highly desirable
- Dozer experience on a coal mine – essential
- Have a positive, proactive approach to safety
- Have a strong work ethic and a commitment to putting the client first
It will also be beneficial if you have:
- A valid Coal Board Medical – Section 4
- A valid Standard 11 Induction Training certificate
- Mechanical ability
About the Company:
At Bis they support and encourage everyone to think differently, get involved and create solutions that deliver exceptional results every day. They offer many benefits to their employees and support them to learn, grow and to reach their shared goals. Their progress is made through the efforts, contributions and development of their people working in a high performing and agile culture.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.