Multi-Skilled Excavator Production Operator
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE – join a winning team!!!!
One Key Resources is proud to announce our involvement with Mount Pleasant Operation where they will be providing skilled labour to the Mining Contractor (Thiess).
The Mount Pleasant Operation is currently being developed by MACH Energy Australia. One Key Resources will offer the Hunter Valley community permanent full-time and sustainable employment opportunities with an overall objective to build strong values- based teams who embody safety and team work. This is not your regular project and partnering client encourages a positive and inclusive work culture from the top down.
As operations have commenced at Mount Pleasant, One Key are currently recruiting experienced and locally-based Haul Truck/Multi-Skilled & Excavator Operators.
To be successful in these positions you will have strong safety values, a high level of skill and a desire to contribute to a high performing team and be part of a successful operation.
The successful candidates will have:
Demonstrated experience with various forms of Heavy Earthmoving Equipment
- Experience operating CAT Caterpillar 785 ...Learn about CAT 785's
The Caterpillar 785 Haul Truck, or off-road truck as they are sometimes called are still used across the world in open-cut mining operations. This truck has proven it’s worth for years and has often been the entry-level truck for new operators.
Progressing when competent, operators move up to the larger Caterpillar dump trucks, giving them the confidence and ability to handle larger load capacities on a range of challenging mine sites.
One of the biggest advantages you can have is to get to know the these trucks inside out. To get started, download the Caterpillar 785 manual here.or similar
- Experience operating 996 digger or similar size
- Experience operating D10 Dozers or similar size
- Digger all loading techniques whilst operating trucks, maintain the bench etc.
- Dozer floor and dump experience
- 16M Grader experience haul roads dump and dig floors
- 777 water cart experience
- Verified competencies
- A positive and can do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship certificate)
- A strong safety culture and willingness to engage in activities that seek to support that positive culture
- Adaptability to change as the operation progresses
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment
In return, these positions offer
- Long-term work opportunities
- Permanent full-time contracts
- Annual leave and sick leave entitlements
- Lifestyle roster, 12 hour shifts, Day shift only (Mine anticipated to go to 24 hour operation early 2019)
- Inclusive and supportive work environment
- Potential for career advancement and development
- Residential role – be home every night!
If you fit the above requirements then look no further and apply online now! You’re One Key away from opening a door to a new future! One Key Resources are committed to developing a diverse workforce, they encourage Women and Indigenous candidates to apply.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for MultiSkilled Excavator Production Mining Operator Newcastle