Multiskilled Coal Mining Operator Bowen Basin
Multiskilled Coal Mining Operator Bowen Basin QLD
Hail Creek is an open cut coal mine in the Bowen Basin Region of Central Queensland, that is located 120 kilometers from Mackay, supplies up to eight million tonnes of hard coking coal to steel mills in Asia and Europe each year.
Rio Tinto Coal Australia is a leading mining company in Australia with an established record for developing and managing world standard open cut, as well as underground, coal mines.
The Hail Creek Mine is an example of the company providing more than simply providing local employment opportunities and ensuring economic growth for the area as it also works to create positive outcomes for the wider Mackay Region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate mobile plant equipment, haul trucks, loaders, excavators, dozers.
- Work rotating life style roster at a mine site in the Bowen basin
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Minimum 2 years’ experience operating haul trucks, graders and dozers.
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
- Camp and meals provided
- Life style Roster, rotating days and nights
- Ongoing role
- ASAP start
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply with for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Kelsey Hobson
- (07) 4969 4706