MultiSkilled Coal Mining Operator
Corestaff is a national recruitment company, together with major mining client, they are looking to recruit experienced coal mining plant operators.
The client is an equal opportunity employer and along with Corestaff encourages a diverse range of applicants.
- Ongoing Positions
- Various Rosters & Sites
- Retention Bonus for Labour Hire personnel
About the Role
- Operate CAT 797, 793, 789 Trucks and 830 & 930 Komatsu Trucks
- Water Carts CAT 785 & 777.
- Large Excavator & Drill Operations would be advantageous
- Operate CAT D11/D10 Dozers
- Grader experience on CAT16 & 24.
- Ability to work days & nights
- Camp accommodation provided.
Skills / Requirements
- Hold RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s for all valid equipment
- Minimum 2 years coal mining experience
- Have a current CBM & S11
- Commitment to safety
- Be a team player
- Hold a current drivers license
- Solid mining work history
To be considered for these positions please email ALL of the following documentation along with your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please send through you current CV by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Click Apply for MultiSkilled Coal Mining Mobile Plant Operator Queensland
For more information, please provide the following;
- Current resume with 2 work references
- Colour copy of your license and tickets (front & back)
- Copies of your current site inductions
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*