See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Electricians – Residential Roles Mt Isa QLD
Multiple Trade Qualified Electricians Mine site Mount Isa QLD
- Ongoing mining work
- Subsidized accommodation offered for first 3 months to help you get started
- Start ASAP
JDR are seeking multiple trade qualified Electricians for mine site work in Mount Isa QLD, commencing ASAP
Previous industrial and mining experience is preferred but entry level applicants will be considered. You will be carrying out maintenance tasks, infrastructure upgrades and working on shutdowns in various surface and underground areas of mines in the Mt Isa region.
Subsidized accommodation is being offered on a month by month basis for up to your first 3 months of employment to help you find your feet when you arrive. Note that transport & meals are not included. Applicants must be willing to use this time to relocate themselves more permanently to town.
To apply you must meet the following criteria:
- Current Electrical license
- Current LVR/CPR (within 12 months)
- Current confined space & working at heights (within 12 months)
- High risk EWP and/or Forklift would be highly regarded
- You must be wiling to work in lead areas of the mine, which includes being clean shaven every day & wearing a respirator during your shift
To succeed in this role you should be reliable, hard working, have good communication (including being easily contactable on the phone) and a team player. Successful applicants will need to obtain the following mine site requirements upon arriving to Mt Isa.
JDR can payroll deduct these costs if needed:
- Pre Employment Medical including drug, alcohol & blood lead screens
- Mining, First Aid, Fire Safety and Manual Handling certificates
To learn more or to be considered for this work, please apply online today.
How to apply
If you are searching for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.Apply for Multiple Trade Qualified Electricians Mine site Mount Isa QLD