Coal Mining Jobs Haul Truck Operators
As things start to ramp up the need for Haul Truck Operators increases. With this great opportunity, you will be working closely with an Australian renowned mining company who has multiple sites across the Bowen Basin and a solid amount of work well into the future.
About the Role:
You will be required to alternate between and successfully and safely operate CAT 777, 785, 789 and Komatsu 930E haul trucks.
Skills & experience
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* and Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Must have previous experience on a mine site
- Experience operating: CAT 777, 785, 789 Haul truck & Komatsu 930
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Proof of Competency
- Drivers License
- Weekly pay + Super
- First class accommodation and meals provided
- Long-term job opportunity
- 12.5 hour days
- BIBO from Camp
- Live the dream on a 5:4 – 4:5 roster
Please Note: This is not an entry-level position.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Multiple Sites Coal Mining Haul Truck Operators Bowen Basin