Multiple Trades – One Week Shut at Hail Creek Mine
- Short term shutdown at Hail Creek mine.
- Monday 3/12 – Friday 7/12.
- Client is seeking multiple tradesmen for a one week shut at Hail Creek Mine.
- A great opportunity to work with a reputable company.
To be considered for this opportunity you will require the following current tickets;
- Trade Qualification (if tradesman)
- High risk license – Rigging (if rigger)
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Hail Creek Mine Induction
- Current Glencore induction
- Current working at heights (within 2 years)
- Current confined spaces (within 2 years)
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Multiple Mining Trades Hail Creek Mine Jobs Coalfields
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.