Boilermakers – MULTIPLE SHUTDOWNS IN MT. ISA QLD
Boilermakers – MINE SHUTDOWN (PERMANENT ONGOING WORK)
Looking for multiple Boilermaker’s for one of large mining Clients.
- Great pay rates
- Leads to a permanent position
- Heavy industrial mining equipment
They work with clients that are SAFE, Pay their bills, and value their workers. In return they expect workers to be productive, safe and produce a high quality of work.
Besst Recruitment are currently seeking boilermakers from multiple backgrounds for large client in the mines. Due to the large number of positions available, they encourage anyone with experience to apply.
- Long term positions available – chance to go permanent
- Potential for you to do 12 hour days, 7 days a week
- Multiple positions available
- Qualified Boilermakers
- Working at heights and confined space
- Manual Handling certificate
- First Aid and Fire Safety certificate
- Candidates need to be able to follow drawings
- Heavy industrial/fabrication experience
- Earth moving experience
- Willing to relocate or cover own travel expenses
- These are ideal positions for anyone looking for long term work.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Multiple Mining Shutdown Boilermakers jobs Brisbane QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.