See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Multiple HV Electrician 7/7 Roster Mine Jobs in QLD
- $60/hour + Super on all Hours
- 7/7 Roster + BIBO Mackay and Rockhampton
- Temp to Perm Roles after 3 Months + Long Term Positions
The client, a well-established mining contractor with multiple projects in Queensland is seeking 5 experienced HV Electricians for two of their key operations in the Central Bowen Basin.
About the Role:
Within this role you are required to be a HV specialist carrying out services and repairs to a fleet of Komatsu electric drive dump trucks as well as Liebherr T264 electric drive dump trucks, and any associated equipment. You will work closely with the site’s maintenance personnel to achieve maximum vehicle availability and minimize downtime.
- Workshop servicing, maintenance and repairs to the electric truck fleet
- In field servicing and attending to breakdowns
- Electrical diagnostics and fault finding
- Site electrical installations and testing
- General workshop duties and housekeeping
- Adhere to all site safety protocols and SOP’s
- Promote an enjoyable, safe and productive work environment
Skills & Experience:
- Trade Qualified Electrical Fitter Mechanic
- HV Switching Ticket – essential
- Excellent PM and breakdown knowledge
- 2+ years previous experience working on electric drive trucks
- Additional mining tickets would be beneficial e.g. WAH, EWP, Forklift and confined space.
- This role offers weekly pay + super paid on every hour
- 7/7 rotating roster
- Camp and meals provided
- Buses supplied from Mackay and Rockhampton
- Stable long term contracts
Click APPLY or contact Hannah Webb for a confidential discussion.
- Phone Number: 07 3009 964
- Email: email@example.com
- Seek number: HW36224
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain
How to Apply:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Multiple HV Electrician 7/7 Roster Mining Maintenance QLD
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.