See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Diesel Fitters, Tyre Fitters Required Immediate Start
- Blackwater Area
- Coppabella Area
- Middlemount Area
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Hard working, Correct Attitude, Reliable and able to work unsupervised.
- Commitment to safety and team work, able to supply clean D&A upon request.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Diagnostics, Problem solving and Fault finding
Skills and experience:
- Mine Site experience
- 5 on 4 off, 4 on 5 off Lifestyle days and nights
- 7 on 7 off, days and nights
- Good $ hourly rate
- Travel at certain sites
- Meals & Accommodation
- BIBO To camp and to Site
- DIDO Options
- Current Core Induction
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Applicable trade certificate
- Drivers License
- Mining Experience
- Specific Equipment Experience
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current mine site inductions preferred
- Current working at heights certificate
- Current confined space certificate
- (TYRE FITTERS) RIISAM210D & RIISAM211D
All applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Comlek Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, applicants from all backgrounds including indigenous cultures and women, are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If casual opportunities appeal to you APPLY now!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Multiple Diesel Fitters & Tyre Fitters Mine Site experience Mackay
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.