Truck & Multi Skilled Operator – FIFO from Townsville
- Camp Accommodation and Meals Supplied
- Start ASAP | 7/7 Roster – Thursday to Thursday
- $44.70 – $52.07 p/h flat + super paid on all hours worked
The client is Australia’s largest coal producer and exporter with several mine sites located across the Bowen Basin in Queensland. This company is currently seeking safe, experienced and skilled candidates to join their production team in ongoing opportunities.
About the role
Whether you are a Single or Multi Skilled Operator – THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU.
This position will see you operating a variety of CAT equipment on a coal mine site in the Bowen Basin – you will fly in and fly out from Townsville to Moranbah on a 7/7 Roster.
Seeking operators with experience on any of the following:
- CAT 785, 789, 793, 797 Dump Trucks
- 16 / 24 H/M Graders
- Liebherr 996, Hitachi 3600, 5600 Excavators
- D10 , D11 Dozers
What you’ll need to succeed
- Have experience on at least one of the machines listed above – multiple certifications / RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s will be advantageous (although this is not essential).
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* (or willing to obtain)
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (or willing to obtain)
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Passport or Birth Certificate
What you’ll get in return
You will be granted with an immediate start and an ongoing contract in the Bowen Basin – FIFO from Townsville.
Your Meals and Accommodation are provided at no extra cost and you will be working on a 7/7 Roster. There will also be no induction costs to you.
PLEASE NOTE – Flights are organised by the client and self funded with subsidy (You will make a $130.00 contribution to the return flight each fortnight – deducted from wages).
If you are looking for a genuine career opportunity, please submit your application via the SEEK “APPLY” button.
Click Apply for Truck & Multi Skilled Operator Position